Modern, quick to deploy buildings demonstrate vision for the future in Boston.
Triumph Modular worked with the development team at Berkshire Group to help them bring “the new Boston” to life in the thriving Seaport District of Boston. Berkshire wanted a temporary marketing space that would accurately demonstrate their vision for the world-class residential and retail experience that will set the new standard for the city of Boston.
Triumph’s designs, although quick to deploy and relocate, accomplish that goal. By sharing a vision of what the built environment should look and feel like and having a mutual understanding of the value of green building, we can activate a developer’s vision well in advance of completion of their project. The Benjamin/VIA is the largest ($600 Million) mixed-use project in the city of Boston in over 30 years. We are very thankful for and take pride in helping to contribute to the shaping of Boston’s waterfront for the next generation to enjoy.
Marketing Center Quick Facts:
- Modern Glass Architecture
- 1008 SF, two modular units
- Designed occupancy 30, target LEED Gold if permanent install
- Construction waste under 200 lbs
- PV ready, Rain Capture system
- Integrated white boards and tack boards, pre-wired for digital projection and technology screens
- LED down lights, Occupancy sensors, daylight sensors
- Customized interior movable walls, custom color exterior wall panels, and exterior marker boards
- Greenguard certified materials.
Latest posts by Glenn Cort (see all)
- Renewed and refreshed coming out of ABX/Greenbuild – spurs an idea . . . - November 21, 2017
- How much does a modular building cost? - July 25, 2017
- Veterans Triumph in Run to Home Base at Fenway - July 15, 2017
- Triumph Modular – Mobile APP hits handheld devices April 2017 - April 28, 2017