Is the ABX Conference on your calendar? If not, change your plans! We’ve got you covered with free passes to the premier event for architects and construction professionals throughout the Northeast. The conference takes place on November 28th and 29th at the Boston Convention Center. Visit with the Triumph team in Booth #423.
Founder by the Boston Society of Architects [BSA], ABX is the largest building and design tradeshow and conference in the Northeast attracting 8,000 architects, builders/contractors and design professionals each year.
This year’s show promises to be especially active with the level of development happening in Boston and throughout New England. There’s a surge in interest in offsite construction techniques. Architects and developers are turning to modular as a proven approach to shave valuable months off construction schedules.
Representatives from Triumph will be sharing information related to advancements in modular construction and the process required to effectively facilitate all phases of a modular project.
Top-tier architects are embracing modular and receiving recognition for their work. For example, Harvard’s Pagliuca Life Lab was designed by Shepley Bulfinch. In the year since the building opened, Shepley has received seven major architectural awards including:
- 2018 AIA Innovation award
- 2018 AIA Education Facility Design Awards – Design Excellence Award
- 2017 IIDA New England Best Research / Lab Design
- 2017 Modular Building Institute – Best of Show Permanent & First Place Permanent Education
- 2017 BSA Honor Award for Design Excellence
- 2017 ENR New England Best Project – Higher Education / Research
- 2017 Interior Design Best of Year Honoree
We’re especially proud to have worked alongside of Shelpley as modular consultant on this unique project.
Drop by our booth — #423 — to learn more about the Life Lab, the Woods Hole Marine Terminal, Williams College Faculty Office, Wellesley College Science Center, and many other projects that we’ve worked on recently.
See you there!
Latest posts by Rusty Williams (see all)
- Get Free Tix and Learn What’s Next at ABX – Nov 28-29th - November 15, 2018
- The Survey Says… We Have a Winner! - October 16, 2018
- How Educational Facilities Professionals Can Learn From Other Industries - October 4, 2018
- The Future of Student Housing: Notes From Bisnow - September 20, 2018