View downloadable pdfs by clicking above
The 24 x 60 or double wide modular building is a go-to solution for many temporary facility needs.
Double Wide Modular Buildings
The double unit modular building is fast to deploy and the ultimate in flexibility. The double-wide modular building is often configured to accommodate four 144-square-foot office spaces, a large common work area and one restroom. It can be further customized to meet a variety of needs.
Optional Open Floor Plan
The double-wide modular space has a flexible floor plan that can be customized to meet a variety of needs.
- Length: 60’ Long
- Width: 24’ Wide
- Aluminum or wood siding
- I-Beam frame
- Vinyl covered gypsum or paneled walls
- Carpet or vinyl tile floor
- Gypsum or suspended ceiling
- Fluorescent ceiling lights
- Single phase electric and breaker panel
- Central HVAC
- Horizontal slider windows
- Doors with standard locks
- Built-in desks with file cabinet
- Built-in plan table
- Private office(s)
- Optional restroom
Door, window, and partition locations may vary depending on manufacturer.