View downloadable pdfs by clicking above
The 24 x 60 or double wide modular building is a go-to solution for many temporary facility needs.
Double Wide Modular Buildings
The double unit modular building deploys quickly and is the ultimate in flexibility. This model is often configured to accommodate four 144-square-foot office spaces, a large common work area and one restroom. We can further customize it to meet a variety of needs.
Optional Open Floor Plan
The double-wide modular space has a flexible floor plan that can be customized to meet a variety of needs.
- Length: 60’ Long
- Width: 24’ Wide
- Aluminum or wood siding
- I-Beam frame
- Vinyl covered gypsum or paneled walls
- Carpet or vinyl tile floor
- Gypsum or suspended ceiling
- Fluorescent ceiling lights
- Single phase electric and breaker panel
- Central HVAC
- Horizontal slider windows
- Doors with standard locks
- Built-in desks with file cabinet
- Built-in plan table
- Private office(s)
- Optional restroom
Door, window, and partition locations may vary depending on manufacturer.